sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New ISO and Installer ETA?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New ISO and Installer ETA?
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:14:00 -0500

Well,

The structure of reading modules and scripts is there. But thats about it. The rest of it involves breaking things into chunks, etc. and refining the scripts.

AFAIK, this can easily be done. BUT, i am not going to release a 1.0 with a just written installer.

I suggest we create a rc1 with two installers.. the old one, and a cauldron one (possibly) - then we can compare.

-Ryan