sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New ISO and Installer ETA?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Wyatt Draggoo" <wyatt AT draggoo.com>
  • To: nkj AT namodn.com
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New ISO and Installer ETA?
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:38:55 -0700 (PDT)

> Eh? We aren't going to have cauldron ready for 1.0 ? That's not
> good... Last I heard it was &quot;almost there&quot;... what needs to be
> done with it?

Pretty much, I need to get get my act together, and get everything working
at my house again so I can finish it. I'm still rebuilding my machine
after a big kernel module problem that I couldn't fix or rescue from, and
something died on the 486 I was using as a firewall/router, so my wife's
windows box is the only one attached to the internet. Got a machine to
replace the firewall, and wanted to work on it today but got called in to
work instead (still there...). Once the firewall's back up, I can finish
the SMGL install on my main box and get up and running again.

What's the current schedule like for the 1.0 release?

Wyatt

--
Wyatt Draggoo