sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] More perforce craziness

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: bluebird AT optushome.com.au
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] More perforce craziness
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:23:36 +1000

I posted a coule of day ago about changes not making it into perforce, and
yesterday it appeared that the missing changes had finally propergated but
today the old versions are back again.

Specificaly the xfree update to 4.2.1 and the docbook-xsl update to 1.55.0
have again dispeared, the xfree update is a security patch so this is
reasonably urgent.

Tony;

I did the tests you laid out for me and they are all normal, no open files
or unsubmitted changes. if I do a "p4 diff -se ..." it show no difference
between my workspace and the server and the changes are in my workspace.

The change numbers are
Xfree: 4635 4636 4692
docbook-xsl: 4706