sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] More perforce craziness

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: bluebird AT optushome.com.au
  • To: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] More perforce craziness
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 04:19:28 +1000

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 09:50:03AM -0700, Tony Smith wrote:

> Eric Sandall wrote:
>
> >Is it perhaps pulling from CVS? Perhaps this section is slated for CVS
> >updates instead of Perforce?
> >
> Nope. It's not pulling from CVS.

<snip>

> Joel, all these changes look OK to me. I can see that the Xfree 4.2.1
> update was implemented as a patch to the 4.2.0 sources and later the
> mit-shm patch was added. I can't see anything indicating that these
> changes were reversed in any way. What makes you think they were??? Are
> you checking Ryan's copy of the tarball, or the master copy at
> www.smee.org/smgl/devel??

Maybe not reversed but they were in the devel tarball yesterday, but
when I updated today the old versions were back. I'm updating from

joel@bluebird:src$ cat /etc/sorcery/local/config | grep SORCE
SORCERY_URL="http://codex.sourcemage.org/devel-grimoire";

Which I'd assume would be the most update to date copy (?)

> Tony

Joel