sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] More perforce craziness

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] More perforce craziness
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:42:18 -0700

On Tuesday 24 September 2002 09:50 am, Tony Smith wrote:

> OK, that's good because it means the changes *are* in Perforce. Maybe
> the problem is to do with the tarball builds??
>
> >>The change numbers are
> >>Xfree: 4635 4636 4692
> >>docbook-xsl: 4706
>
> Joel, all these changes look OK to me. I can see that the Xfree 4.2.1
> update was implemented as a patch to the 4.2.0 sources and later the
> mit-shm patch was added. I can't see anything indicating that these
> changes were reversed in any way. What makes you think they were??? Are
> you checking Ryan's copy of the tarball, or the master copy at
> www.smee.org/smgl/devel??
>
> Tony

I just grabbed the latest devel.tar.bz2 for the devel codex, and it appears
be up to date. The VERSION in DETAILS is at 4.2.1. The UPDATED field is at
20020922. I have 4.2.0-4.2.1.diff.gz, 4.2.1-mit-shm-security.patch.gz and
something called tmp.11874.4118.

Yes, Joel, they are out to get you. :^) Maybe your
/etc/sorcery/local/grimoire is messed up? Is there another config file which
might cause this sort of confusion?

--
Jason Flatt
Section maintainer for printer