sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] More perforce craziness

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: bluebird AT optushome.com.au
  • To: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] More perforce craziness
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:00:03 +1000

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 01:02:41PM -0500, Ryan Abrams wrote:
> This is crazy.. I am pulling directly from smee.org w/ our script.
>
> I will dig into this tonight, and hopefully solve the problem. I suspect it
> may be "re-tarring" the things, and using that version, which could be
> causing issues. Or maybe the permissions got messed up again. Hmm.

Thye really crazy thing is it appears to be alternating between an up to date
version and an older version

root@bluebird:/home/joel# gaze installed fetchmail
6.0.0

root@bluebird:/home/joel# gaze DETAILS fetchmail | grep VERSION=
VERSION=5.9.14

I've haven't touched the fetchmail spell at all so the new version must
have come from an update, but the grimoire from my last sorcery update
(only 2 minutes ago) has the old version back again :(

Cheers

Joel