sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Still Problems

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ryan Abrams" <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "Jonathan Evraire" <evraire AT tuwg.com>
  • Cc: "Nick Jennings" <nkj AT namodn.com>, "Spencer Ogden" <spencero AT mail.utexas.edu>, <SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Still Problems
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:23:37 -0500

This is mostly what I propose, but instead of duplicating the whole of
sorcery, why not just have a single script that does nothing but download
and install the chosen branch of sorcery?

That way if all sorts of hell breaks loose, people just run that script.
Heck, we could have that script be called from the spell. :)

-Ryan