sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Still Problems

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Spencer Ogden <spencero AT mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Still Problems
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:19:38 -0500

Sorry to bring up more problems, but things aren't working for me yet.
Thanks for the hard work so far Nick and Ryan.

So I do a `scribe update` which downloads the devel grimoire fine. But then
when I do `cast sorcery-stable` the script dispels sorcery and then spews
a bunch of errors about not being able to find `summon`, which makes sense
because when I Cntl-C out all of the sorcery scripts are gone and I have
to reinstall them. Should I just try and go the manual route?

Spencer