sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] java plugin for mozilla under gcc3, and maybe openoffice

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] java plugin for mozilla under gcc3, and maybe openoffice
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:52:40 -0700 (PDT)

Chris Brien said:
>>From: Yoav Avitzour <avitzour AT princeton.edu>
>>The same page has a detailed explanation (and a patch) for compiling
>> openoffice, but I haven't tried that yet.
>
> Testing OpenOffice right now. I've written most of the spell now (very
> simple, thanks to Tushar), and it'g got as far as the main compilation
> step. I'll know tomorrow morning if it works.
>
> Thanks Yoav!
>
> Chris
> aka zero_the_hero

I am also testing, though it hasn't gotten as far as yours yet. :) Let
me know how it goes, and if it works, your spell, as mine is messy from
the pre-1.0 and pre-1.0.1 phase.

-One of Three

sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://hellhound.homeip.net/~sandalle | SystAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU