sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] java plugin for mozilla under gcc3, and maybe openoffice

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Chris Brien" <christopher_brien AT hotmail.com>
  • To: avitzour AT princeton.edu, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] java plugin for mozilla under gcc3, and maybe openoffice
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 00:26:05 +0100

From: Yoav Avitzour <avitzour AT princeton.edu>
The same page has a detailed explanation (and a patch) for compiling
openoffice, but I haven't tried that yet.

Testing OpenOffice right now. I've written most of the spell now (very simple, thanks to Tushar), and it'g got as far as the main compilation step. I'll know tomorrow morning if it works.

Thanks Yoav!

Chris
aka zero_the_hero