sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New spell help needed: XSH

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New spell help needed: XSH
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:56:26 +0400 (MSD)

Hi All,

Attached is my attampt at creating a spell for
perl-based XML shell (XSH). Due to my perl ignorance
and some tests not succeeding, I'd like to ask for help
here. Could someone please try and finish these up if
you have time? I'll certainly try to get back to them
later.

XSH is a great CLI tool to manipulate XML documents,
somebody wrote an article about its usage on xml.com AFAIR.

Thanks!

Sergey.