seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Seeds of the Month - PS

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Seeds of the Month - PS
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 00:02:57 -0500

If *you have feelings toward this, either way, or wanna help,
please write LL, OFFLIST, LOL! But be nice!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
And fast. I guess we need to get this started.
;>)
BillSF9c

*That's EDITORIAL "YOU," everyone. Not anyone in particular.

What seeds to put into this or the next swaps, might be good
sent to the list, or LL, or maybe Toni.

If you want to help work this swap, if that is even possible,
write LL, offlist. <lflj@intrex.net>
I've never done one of these.

BillSF9c