seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Seeds of the Month

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Seeds of the Month
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 23:44:52 -0500

I think we're a little late to organize this logically this time
around.
I was with Toni that peppers needed to be in whatever was the
current one.

If you and Toni agree, I can concieve of noone,
much less LL (HEH HEH) who would dare disagree.

Perhaps we should figure out what we need the trade themes to cover,
what will be included in what category, etc. and then a logical order
could be hashed out.

Fer instance, do tomatoes cover ground cherries and tomatillos, or not?
Happy garden dreams,
Morgan

Dreams, smeemzzz... Toni & you know how to do this. I cannot
conceive of how to split it up, like if you did tomatoes and she
did potatos, as some member would want both, so the same
stamps ought to be utilized on one package.

I sorta feel (and could easily be wrong,) like Toni has sorta
gotten this started, or maybe, taken the ball and run with it,
and would be neat to have her finish what she is halfway
through, anyway. If the job CAN be shared, fine and
okey dokey, if the help is needed and/or desired.

If you have feelings toward this, either way, or wanna help,
please write LL, OFFLIST, LOL! But be nice!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
And fast. I guess we need to get this started.
;>)
BillSF9c