seedkeepers - [Seed Keepers] Rice and Seeds of the Month

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: Pumpkin Lady <pumpkin@xanadoo.com>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Seed Keepers] Rice and Seeds of the Month
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 21:46:08 -0600

Elizabeth B: Thanks! That was an incredibly neat post on how to grow rice.

Bill asks:

I was thinking...
With some folks having a short season, and some already]
starting seeds indoors, is there a logical way to order this?

I think we're a little late to organize this logically this time around.

I was with Toni that peppers needed to be in whatever was the current one. Peppers can take a little longer to germinate than tomatoes and mine are already in the germination trays and starting to poke out roots. I'll start tomatoes this week unless my energy gives out.

Perhaps we should figure out what we need the trade themes to cover, what will be included in what category, etc. and then a logical order could be hashed out.

Fer instance, do tomatoes cover ground cherries and tomatillos, or not?

Happy garden dreams,
Morgan