seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Russian Comfrey

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: tonitime@juno.com
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Russian Comfrey
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:23:17 -0500

Hi Allan!
I just noticed that these also come in a lovely variegated form! I
do not know my variety of Comfrey, but saw it fo sale at:
http://www.horizonherbs.com/group.asp?grp=51
6 roots for ten bucks , or 2 bucks each. from Oregon.

I will try to determine which kind i have here.....the homesteading gal
(of the couple who happened to build our home and farm) was from Russia,
so ya never know!
Toni