seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Russian Comfrey

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Margaret L. Wilson" <booldawgs@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Seed Keepers" <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Russian Comfrey
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:49:29 -0800

Thanks Allan, I am planting this year for the chickens too. My new chicks arrive next week. Horizon Herbs is right over the hill from me. I am delivering some calves there soon so maybe I can just pick some roots up when I am in the area.
Margaret
http://farfarawayfarm.blogspot.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Balliett" <aballiett@frontiernet.net>