seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Biodiversity NO seeds in the artic!

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: tonitime@juno.com
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Biodiversity NO seeds in the artic!
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:27:19 -0500

Hi, Kevin the Seedsaver!
You are so right about seeds being in the right climate in the
earth!!!
BUT, the earth's climate has changed many times in the past, with
uncountable losses in varieties this lovely planet once contained. I see
it as good insurance for all just in case Mother Earth does flush her
toilet before long ;-) According to many scientists, we are overdue for
a flushing. Good for the planet, not so good for us!
Toni also the seedsaver