permaculture - Re: [permaculture] MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 08:22:42 +1200

Well said George.

Wes..don't forget to spit ya dummy on the way. Stay warm and fuzzy and
continue stabbing others in the back too..but make sure its the Passive
Aggressive approach you take. Hypocritically....or just stay on board and
add to the healthy debate...Steve Hart

On 26 May 2017 at 19:24, Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at> wrote:

> Wes,
> I would think you are old enough to take out your own garbage. Please
> scroll all the way down and find the link to manage your subscribtion
> (including: unsubscribe)
> Take care, stay safe!
> Georg
>
> > Am 26.05.2017 um 07:35 schrieb wesley roe Santa Barbara Permaculture
> Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>:
> >
> > A bunch of garbage delete from the list serve please
> > Wes
> >> On May 25, 2017, at 9:10 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 10:14 PM, Steve Hart <
> stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>

> anyway
> IPC.

> events,
> should
> preference.
> >>>

> >> I think the IPC's are a great thing to have......for those with time and
> >> money to attend.
> >> The problem arises when the organizers are "just trying to fill seats"
> >> pay for the event and
> >> bring in speakers who don't adequately represent the mindset of the
> >> millions of permaculture practitioners
> >> from countries around the world who come to learn from each other and
> forge
> >> a future for the movement,
> >> not facilitate those few who seek great fortunes from permaculture
> without
> >> doing their duty to solidify the movement's infrastructure,
> >> develop, disseminate and perpetuate standards of education, mission and
> >> purpose of the movement and cooperate on public image and outreach.
> >>
> >> "Time will come where we have a chat room like this where all comments
> of
> >> any nature can be aired and discussed
> >> debated and argued. It may be too rough for some but the healthy banter
> is
> >> long overdue....bring it on...Steve Hart"
> >>
> >> Right on about that. Onward.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Lawrence F. London, Jr.
> >> lfljvenaura@gmail.com
> >> https://sites.google.com/site/avantgeared
> >
> > permaculture mailing list
> > permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org
> > subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:

> permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: