permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • Cc: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, Tim <t.shanks@ymail.com>, Hal Paine <comet761@gmail.com>, landbase <landbase@gmail.com>, Carlos Louge <carlos.louge@yahoo.com.ar>, Andy Goldring <andyg@permaculture.org.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:12:46 +1300

Hi all..it would be great to get this conference feedback and any other
similar networks reviews on this subject. Lawrence I'm sure with your
dynamic resourcing skills you could offer this subject some practical
senseful and positive contribution, without the abuse but with a
recognition that we do need to explore all avenues to help put together a
new school of thought and policy. Tim has a library on this subject Donka
has searched fields who else is active ?

Andy..if you could ask around at the conference or even run a brainstorm
workshop on the subject of ethics and philosophy that may bring up some
threads to work on.

All the practical models on the ground will help build the strategic
planning and grassroots evolution.

Maybe a subject focus for an upcoming Permaculture conference to invite the
economic community to focus brainstorm and evolve the entire Strategic Plan
(Attached) on this subject

Donka...have you developed any student network who is keen on this wider
subject. What would be valuable is a Masters or PhD student to pick up a
research exercise.

My recent offerings was primarily to stimulater the diversity needed in
this subject, without bias. I'm sure there is a lot more from likes of
Amory Lovins, Bill McKibben, Diamond, Hawkin, Cobb etc etc etc

Steve Hart

On 14 February 2017 at 10:41, 'DONKA RADEVA' via
europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>