permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 22:30:28 -0500

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 9:11 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The development of a new paradigm in economics is
> one many have been grappling with for over 50 years. Perhaps from British
> Economist, EF Schumacher's 1973, "Small is Beautiful". No one or no group
> has yet succeeded. This is our mission. Join in or simply press delete. Or
> offer constructive input which you are more than capable of. Your offering
> to this group and its wider networks is the wealth of links offered on a
> vast array of subjects. This subject is no different. It does need
> considerable research. Ross Scholes of "Peasants" has evolved networks of
> action on the ground in this subject. Perhaps more members could start
> offering their experiences of models on the ground that form many elements
> to this equation. I know Coreen Brenanan has many too as will many more
> through our networks who are gravitating to "Social Permaculture" and
> include "Commons" and "Cooperatives" in their scope of interest.

This is what I have been promoting and posting about since the beginning of
this list
so we are on the same page with these valuable topics. Maybe you should
consider posting only about these things
and leave the other whacked out political crapola in the sewer where it
belongs.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.