permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • To: "stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com" <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, Tim <t.shanks@ymail.com>, Hal Paine <comet761@gmail.com>, landbase <landbase@gmail.com>, Carlos Louge <carlos.louge@yahoo.com.ar>, Andy Goldring <andyg@permaculture.org.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 21:41:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Andy, Steve,
I am also interested of some feedback from the event in Malaga this year.
I've seen one of the partners is the University of Malaga, where I should
have done the end of my PhD with Erasmus, but this opportunity collapsed due
to personal issues last year. Hope to have next chance to collaborate with
the University of Malaga ...

Keep well,
Donka

On Monday, February 13, 2017 4:11 AM, Steve Hart