permaculture - Re: [permaculture] This list, permaculture and discussion traffic.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] This list, permaculture and discussion traffic.
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 04:12:47 -0500

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 2:32 AM, JLuc <jluc@no-log.org> wrote:

> As the editor of Passerelle Eco, the french permaculture and ecovillage
> related magazine, this list gives opportunities to better understand
> permaculture and its debates, and provides inspiration.

I hope this list serves you well. What is the web address for your magazine?

Its too bad soucayrous (Jamie) isn't still a subscriber. He was a great
contributor
in years past. I think ke went to a Zen monastery in the West Pyrinees to
practice and teach permaculture.

Here is some of his work:

Soucayrous' Collections
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/
COLLECTIONS
Emilia Hazelip's Synergistic Agriculture - Collected Papers
<http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/EmiliaHazelip-SynergisticAgriculture>
Marc Bonfils' Agricultural Research
<http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/MarcBonfils-AgriculturalResearch>

Emilia Hazelip's Synergistic Agriculture - Collected Papers
April 15, 2003, 151 photographs
"Here are 150 scanned documents left by Emilia, intended to form the body
of her book on Synergistic Agriculture. I hope
they can be of use to you. Souscayrous"
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/EmiliaHazelip-SynergisticAgriculture

Marc Bonfils' Agricultural Research
April 29, 2006, 109 photographs
"A selection of scanned pages from the work of Marc Bonfils. Known for his
work on Winter Wheat, these pages include
many other areas, especially Fruit Trees, Beekeeping and the reasons for
the growing infertility of agricultural soils."
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/MarcBonfils-AgriculturalResearch

LL

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.