permaculture - Re: [permaculture] This list, permaculture and discussion traffic.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] This list, permaculture and discussion traffic.
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 19:44:14 -0500

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Fred Gerendasy <fred@cookingupastory.com>
wrote:

> and it also makes me wonder if
> having a larger list (you are looking to trim) somehow costs money to
> maintain?

List membership size is no issue at all. Hosting for it is provided by
ibiblio and that is free. My time is free.
I started it around 1990-1991 and have thousands of hours tied up in
migrating the list plus archives and members, from host to host,.managing
it to the present and posting useful resources for the message archives.

Its just that I think it is an amazing resource and should be used more so
I decided to see what kind of interest there was amongst members.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com