permaculture - Re: [permaculture] On the listserv

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] On the listserv
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 21:32:47 -0700

I appreciate your attention and explanations, and I do read them
thoroughly. They simply don't add up according to my experience. Was simply
trying to give you feedback about what I'm experiencing, and have tried
unsuccessfully too many times. I particularly don't want to be talked down
to for offering, something I will not miss about this list.

Please unsubscribe.

Kindly,
Jason

--