permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Weird weather was Re: American Permaculture Association Standards Board?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Weird weather was Re: American Permaculture Association Standards Board?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 18:02:50 +1200

Yes Bob..something all of us need to pay a hell of a lot more attention to.
I like many have been following all pundits views on climate change blah
blah blah and the great long list of other critical elements which are
rising well too high on the curve. There has been a bit of talk lately of
the CO2 freeze ice age. Which sounds very plausible. We know from our
nature studies that many animals take flight before an event. Earthquakes
and similar such events trigger their movements. Could this be a similar
phenomenon.

Other possible views are of course HARRP
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t90vlR3ugAY ) activity and other science
that different powers are playing with. The US military are very active in
many of these areas all funded by the banksters of course.

Then there is the plan to reduce the population of our species on this
planet considerably. So many devices are being played with for these
reasons and a few others. We know the Monsanto cabal want to control the
worlds food supply and then poison whoever they choose. Will their
experiments back fire ?

Time will tell...meanwhile keep building up your neighbourhood and combine
the gardens, build that community resource resilience...Steve Hart😯

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: