permaculture - Re: [permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 16:44:34 +1200

So Jason..he/she who remains nameless in your views is who ? VD or someone
else ?

Steve

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: