permaculture - Re: [permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 23:35:04 -0400

Actually, Permaculture Magazine has more likes.
https://www.facebook.com/PermacultureMag?fref=ts

I like Jono's model, but I think we could use more organization, not just
because of this which is frankly not a good enough reason, but because of
how much more we could get done. I think we get a bit complacent sometimes
once we get our own homesteads going and work is coming in, and the fruit
is ripe. That is wonderful! And if my fruit was ripe I might be getting
pretty comfortable right now too, but I can't help but think about how my
rain patterns are changing and what that might mean, and that makes me
think about the advantages of getting out of our rocking chairs or our
fields a bit more than usual perhaps, and doing some organizing. Some of
us are going to be more interested in that than others.

Best, Koreen