permaculture - Re: [permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 05:01:48 -0400

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 1:16 AM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Lawton stole that from Alan Enzo in a very deceitful dishonest mongrel
> manner. Alan obviously put a hell of a lot of work into building it and
> testing it and invited Lawton to view it. Hey presto Lawton's identicate
> appears spread everywhere. Theft I call it amongst any other list of
> expletives you can associate with such dishonest behaviour. And I'm sure
> your mater Craig McIntosh had a lot to do with it as well.

Alan Enzo lives right here in North Carolina, Asheville. He may be in this
list.
This is very interesting; wish I had known about this all along. Your
description is appropriate.
Looks like Lawton is in the class of Vlad and Wheaton (the one with
permies) though somewhat better,
at least he is using better material in his courses even if he pirated it.
Hell of a note.
Well Craig is in this list too as far as I know so he can take our ripe
comments (and my previous ones)
home to his boss. Thanks for the heads-up, Steve.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com