permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Monsanto "scientist" that did an AMA on r/science is actually a lobbyist - which is against r/science's own rules | MeanwhileOnReddit

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Monsanto "scientist" that did an AMA on r/science is actually a lobbyist - which is against r/science's own rules | MeanwhileOnReddit
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 19:15:55 +1200

Crikey LL..haven't ya figured this out already..it took you some time.
Perhaps you need a few nights out to study some long lists of youtube stuff
around the broad subject of the global takeover of the food chain and all
thier associated links..try this one for starters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TcMC7ZQ_6w

Then check out all the associated menus..perhaps you will then wake up to
what is really going on.

There is some very scary stuff happening right here in New Zealand at the
moment. The corporate takeover of everything should be all wrapped up by
xmas...another global experiment on an independent moderately wealthy
nation being a small isolated country at the bottom of the world where most
haven't even heard of let alone knows anything about or even visited.

In 1984 the banksters moved in and took over all state owned assets now
they will take over all the farming which generates 75% of the countries
income. Once upon a-time all independently family owned. Now rapidly
becoming corporatised. Family farmers are going to the wall, committing
suicide and being bankrupted. All being set up and structured right under
our noses....so the next few months is going to be quite alarming..Steve
Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: