permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Monsanto "scientist" that did an AMA on r/science is actually a lobbyist - which is against r/science's own rules | MeanwhileOnReddit

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Monsanto "scientist" that did an AMA on r/science is actually a lobbyist - which is against r/science's own rules | MeanwhileOnReddit
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 08:02:28 +1200

LL...here's a clip that could open your eyes tro the blind world we live
in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgv5tgL5i48&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

And as you will see and hopefully I assume already aware many more clips to
support these views. Of course some degree of filtering is needed

As per your views here

"*I thought we had a corner on that kind of*

*domination of grassrootsfolks here in the USA. Why don;t they get it
together and stand up fortheir rights, continue farming as usual and find
their own market,alternative or local, forget exports, feed their own
people. They cansimply do this on their own, go independent, do it like
Greece will have todo it to recover and rebuild.*
*​*"​