permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Monsanto "scientist" that did an AMA on r/science is actually a lobbyist - which is against r/science's own rules | MeanwhileOnReddit

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Monsanto "scientist" that did an AMA on r/science is actually a lobbyist - which is against r/science's own rules | MeanwhileOnReddit
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 23:36:39 -0400

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So keep trawling you tube and eductae yourself into this world of
> power and control driven by the Rothschilds. Rockefellars, Morgans,
> Schiffs, Warburgs and Harrimans.
>
> And Goldman Sachs for the Greeks, who they owe not the EU. Greece would
never have been allowed into the EU because of their debt but Goldigger
Sucks rearranged their debt so it could not be called debt, Greece joined
the EU now GS wants their money and will strangle them perpetually until it
is paid. I know a beautiful Greek lady in Ello, living in Greece, who asked
us to pray for them to make it through the next few days - they have 6 days
to present a payment plan to the EU then who knows. She said: "Thank you
very much for your kind comment for my photo, and your support for the
fight of Greek people against the referendums of austerity, and the
enslavement of peoples by international financial interests". She and
family moved from the city to the country to a village long ago and never
looked back. Young people now are exiting the cities to go back to the
villages and countryside to restore the agrarian economies in those
regions, villages and rural farms, that were abandoned long ago. Good for
them. Victory will be had!

​Then download and share these links of vital information that will
> hopefully educate more of us into what really is going on​, while we live
> in an ignorant and blind world intentionally designed so. Steve Hart

Spare me. I already know what "they" are up to. I would much rather learn
about bioremediation and market farming and complex permaculture systems
especially ones adapted to working farms, any size. That is an endless job.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com