permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Monsanto "scientist" that did an AMA on r/science is actually a lobbyist - which is against r/science's own rules | MeanwhileOnReddit

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Monsanto "scientist" that did an AMA on r/science is actually a lobbyist - which is against r/science's own rules | MeanwhileOnReddit
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 08:00:58 +1200

LL...you really do have a lot to learn in this world of betrayal and deceit
and manipulation. You suggest
*"That is quite alarming and I thought we had a corner on that kind
of domination of grassroots folks here in the USA. Why don;t they get it
together and stand up for their rights, continue farming as usual and find
their own market, alternative or local, forget exports, feed their own
people. They can simply do this on their own, go independent, do it like
Greece will have to do it to recover and rebuild.​"*

The entire society that drinks water from local authorities supply is
dumbed down with the additives they put in it, flourides, chlorine etc etc
. These chemicals kill the front of the brain crushing all creativity.
Consequently we end up as sheeple. ​Then all the processed fast food
destroys more. What we get from the supermkt kills more. Yes we know the
solutions, grow your own build the farmers mkts and expand organic gardens
into every square inch of space, get off the grid and cut off all
association and strangleholds of existing mainstreams. So keep on doing it,
while we still must become aware of what is really going on in order to
control us and potentially eliminate us. We are an extremely small
percentage. Look at the facts.

So not many of these sheeple will be standing up for their rights LL. Every
level of society is poisoned by these structures and manipulated to
control. So keep trawling you tube and eductae yourself into this world of
power and control driven by the Rothschilds. Rockefellars, Morgans,
Schiffs, Warburgs and Harrimans.

​Then download and share these links of vital information that will
hopefully educate more of us into what really is going on​, while we live
in an ignorant and blind world intentionally designed so. Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: