permaculture - Re: [permaculture] IPC values ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] IPC values ?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 07:13:44 +1200

Hi Toby..et al..in short the answer is no. There was up till IPC11 in Cuba
an IPC support group but that turned into a linch gang with never any
authority. Although some members of that past support group had done a huge
amount of work in the development of IUPCs there still remains no open
forum for such debate. Another job still in the in tray. Perhaps
deliberations in London will advance it to fruition.

Yes there are many of us that can not realise the budget for such junketts
and prefer to put ones energies into regional or local activity which is
equally as important and should also be highly encouraged. The reality is
that we do have several layers of groupings. Most connect to whichever
grouping they personally respond to and are comfortable with. For me,
personally I enjoy all. But for attendance in London I may have to apply
for assistance from the "Crowdfunding " kitty, this time..its been a very
lean year. Steve Hart