permaculture - Re: [permaculture] IPC values ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: Andy Goldring <andyg@permaculture.org.uk>
  • Cc: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com, Joe Atkinson <learn@permaculture.org.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] IPC values ?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 07:05:50 +1200

Thanks Andy for the encouraging reinforcements. I hope for everyone's sake
these bear fruit. I like many do look forward to the whole programme.

I do not think for one minute that it is about me "stirring the pot". My
intention is in instigating healthy debate which is long overdue and
hopefully will evolve future structures to see greater rigour and more
excellence.

However my supposed subjective views based on or influenced by personal
feelings, tastes, or opinions of the key speakers is shared by others as
well. Consequently the response has been one of grave disappointment that
such a list of key note speakers, in no way reflects the promoted theme.

I remain a strong advocate and supporter of IPCs in hope that one day we
will evolve structures to invite healthy debate to build that greater
capacity, integrity and transparency...Steve Hart