permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FW: New rocket mass heater kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FW: New rocket mass heater kickstarter
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:03:42 +1300

Hi William I hear what you are saying and can appreciate your views but
what may be honest to one in any given language no matter what society or
ethnicity culture or geography we come from may be something else to
someone else, likewise with civil. If we look beyond our front yard beyond
our borders and over other territories you will quickly understand what I
am saying. After all look at the term "God" what is that mean to who.
Slavery what does that mean to who ? If you analyse both realms beyond the
mainstreams you will find great diversity of interpretation...so all I'm
saying is keep the dialogue going not matter what the rhetoric slang or
language. When we stop talking is when the greater problems evolve. Steve
Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design: