permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FW: New rocket mass heater kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FW: New rocket mass heater kickstarter
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 07:33:20 +1300

Great stuff Bob..thanks for some clarification....Also great to hear you
actually did get value and pleasure out of the campaign. Now you can keep
it alive and keep it going to keep building up your vote for next
time...I'm sure you will and also stay active. Perhaps you could build the
campaign into a full ticket...that is to get as many candidates up into
your team as there are positions available for the entire authority. Steve
Hart

>>> http://permacultureforum.blogspot.com

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design: