permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Thanks to Miekal's Dreamtime Village - PERMACULTURE website I have located my old permaculture wiki.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Watkins <chriswaterguy@appropedia.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Thanks to Miekal's Dreamtime Village - PERMACULTURE website I have located my old permaculture wiki.
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:59:16 +1100

Hi Lawrence - thanks for sharing this, and making the PCWiki accessible
again. I've added this to Appropedia's * Permaculture
wiki<http://www.appropedia.org/Permaculture_wiki>
*page.

Quick update on Appropedia - the site was mostly down for a couple of days
recently. Lonny Grafman put in a huge amount of time bringing it back, with
help from a couple of other volunteers. So it's all running okay again, but
we haven't yet got as far as importing the permaculture.info database. I'll
keep talking with the volunteers and see when we can get that happening!

Cheers,
Chris

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.