permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Russia’s small-scale organic agriculture model may hold the key to feeding the world | True Activist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Russia’s small-scale organic agriculture model may hold the key to feeding the world | True Activist
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:33:50 -0500

On 11/22/2012 6:05 PM, Michael Thompson wrote:
The original article seemed to be colored some by recent american
political views with all of this talk of freedom to grow without
hindrance from regulations and taxes while they even give you land if
your intent is to farm. Sounds like they are dressing up the situation
in Russia to validate some personal political grievance.

That was the first post I sent with a link to the real website and lots of right wing survivalist propaganda. I realized this too late and then went to the blog and sent the link to it. The blog is filled with great pictures and interesting information, stuff you can use.