permaculture - [permaculture] How to Feed 9 Billion People

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David Fortson <david@loatree.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] How to Feed 9 Billion People
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:07:52 -0800

Hi friends,

We are just returning from the Albuquerque, New Mexico fully inspired that we
can sustainably feed 9 billion people. Almost 600 hundred young agrarians,
ranchers, farmers, non-profit, business and government officials attended.

This event featured Allan Savory, organic labeling expert Katherine DiMatteo,
former presidential advisor Gus Speth, forest hero Glora Flora, water expert
Sandra Postel, seed expert Molly Jahn and more.
http://quiviracoalition.org/Annual_Conference/2012_Speakers/

We posted a summary and photos of the event here:

http://bit.ly/RRgIgz

We'll post videos of some of the top lectures within the next two weeks.

Best

David

David Fortson

LoaTree