permaculture - [permaculture] this business of rain water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] this business of rain water
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 21:58:04 -0700

http://worldtruth.tv/oregon-claims-state-ownership-over-all-rainwater/

it’s coming up again
and I’m wondering
is this really as scary as it is made to look?

fran
>From diebrand@yahoo.com Sat Oct 27 04:09:27 2012
UJMa_X1ZVt90EkjJ0yfwVSDqjviABjmpYkY1_lEAqODHvV6CC85aJqYfV8RG
iSoCLUKCvyplnMxQi3c1ziTeF58L.waxWy77PYcUmJwKiIjOuyqrOqbkhXS6
ipeBtI1iVjMFmO1OP4smWuOHoWHgCDcsU

SGkgTGFycnksCgpJJ20gc3RpbGwgaW50ZXJlc3RlZCBpbiBuYXR1cmFsIGZhcm1pbmcgYW5kIGRvIHdvcmsgYWxvbmcgdGhvc2UgbGluZXMgb24gbXkgbGFuZDsgaG93ZXZlciwgSSB0aGluayB0aGUgZm9jdXMgb24gRnVrdW9rYSBpcyB0b28gbmFycm93LiDCoEFzIGZhciBhcyBJIGNhbiB0ZWxsLCBpdCBsZWFkcyB0byBkb2dtYXRpYyBpbmZpZ2h0aW5nIG1vcmUgdGhhbiB0byBmYXJtaW5nLgoKSSBhbHNvIGxpdmUgaW4gYSB2ZXJ5IHJlbW90ZSByZWdpb24gd2l0aG91dCByZWd1bGFyIGludGVybmV0IGFjY2UBMAEBAQE-