permaculture - Re: [permaculture] this business of rain water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] this business of rain water
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 12:26:43 -0700

Excellent reply, Tony!
I recall the discussion but wasn't sure how to find it.
Thanks for reiterating and embellishing these points.
The thing that struck me about this was that it is an obvious need of people to protect their communal water supply.
There would be a lot of concern if that was challenged! So, this was barking up the wrong tree as if just for the sake of barking.
Definitely a candidate for the nomer 'fear mongering'.
Can I quote you? With or without credit?
Thanks again.
Be well.
Frances

-----Original Message----- From: Toby Hemenway