permaculture - [permaculture] fukuoka_farming mailing list needs a co-moderator.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] fukuoka_farming mailing list needs a co-moderator.
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:36:54 -0400

I am now the owner of the fukuoka_farming mailing list at Yahoo. The former owner requested someone to take on the job and I volunteered.
I need a co-moderator. Would anyone be willing to do this? You will have to have a Yahoo account in order to subscribe to the list and be moderator. The job is easy and I will do all the work; I just need a backup. The only tasks are approving some posts, moving new subscribers out of moderated status to unmoderated, watching for spammers and keeping the list on topic (i.e. toss serious troublemakers).
The list is low traffic, very much on topic, is interesting and useful.

Dieter, John, Daniel, would any of you be interested in this? I have tossed the spammers who were causing the trouble that Dieter mentioned in previous email - i.e. that will happen no more.

Here's the URL for the forum; go here to subscribe:

fukuoka_farming ยท Fukuoka Farming

The Fukuoka Farming Mailing List was created to discuss Masanobu Fukuoka's revolutionary method of natural farming. Discussion of Fukuoka's books, ongoing projects in Fukuoka Farming, creating and dispersing seed balls, and anything else to do with Masanobu Fukuoka, his life and work are all encouraged. This list was primarily created as a place for people interested in Fukuoka's methods to network and share resources. Let's help change the way people think about growing food.