permaculture - [permaculture] New curbside composting, company called Let Us Compost

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New curbside composting, company called Let Us Compost
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 20:40:02 -0400

------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [SANET-MG] Impact of 150 years of US Land Grant Universities on Agricultural Sustainability
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 20:18:09 -0400
From: Kristen Baskin <baskoni@GMAIL.COM>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Hey everyone

I just joined SARE by way of my friend Dustin and it's awesome! Just
started reading the book on soil. We just started a curbside composting
company called Let Us Compost a few months ago. If anyone wants to do this in their own community, you are welcome to email me and I'll give you some pointers! Thanks for being here and helping soil businesses like us.

Kristen Baskin
http://compostathens.com
letuscompost@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] New curbside composting, company called Let Us Compost, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 10/26/2012