permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Oregon criminalizes permaculture - rainwater collection illegal - violators sent to jail

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Oregon criminalizes permaculture - rainwater collection illegal - violators sent to jail
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:05:34 -0700 (PDT)

Agreed Alia. I think they alienate potential allies through their continued
(and absolutely unnecessary) use of sensationalism.

At any rate, Bob and Toby - may I have permission to share your responses
with the barrage of emails and messages I have gotten with the headline
"Oregon Criminalizes Permaculture?"

Thanks.