permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Oregon criminalizes permaculture - rainwater collection illegal - violators sent to jail

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Alia Tsang <alia@dietrick.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Oregon criminalizes permaculture - rainwater collection illegal - violators sent to jail
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:33:52 -0700

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>wrote:

> This seems really sensationalized to me.

That's because it was on naturalnews.com. Every article I have seen on that
site has some sensationalized distortion of the truth. I've seen articles
where they quote half a sentence from a recent scientific article, then try
to claim that the scientists are implying either the opposite of what you'd
get from reading the scientific article, or something far out of left field
that isn't mentioned or even hinted at in the original paper. I think that
site is run by some kind of paranoid schizophrenic...

Alia