permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Garden Tool Recommendations

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Garden Tool Recommendations
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 03:19:13 +0000 (GMT)

I was wondering if anybody here had experience with phosphor bronze tools?

There is at least one supplier in the UK.

http://www.implementations.co.uk/catalogue/product-list

And there is some interesting info on the subject of iron tools over at
talking trees

http://www.talkingtrees.net/The-eco-tec-garden

"Every where on planet earth is the iron age . Every tool in every place is
made of iron . Every tool that cuts open the skin of mother earth is made of
rusty iron ! Every iron shovel , hoe , fork , plough and farming implement ,
every chainsaw, axe and blade made of iron . Each time an iron tool is used
in the earth it encounters stones . These cause the iron tool to chip .
Year after year these chips of iron fall on our soils .
The bigger the tool , the faster it is pulled the more stones are chipped at
the ploughs and harrows .
Then comes the rain , then come the dews . Then all these iron chippings turn
to rust . The fields are covered in water and rusting iron and all the subtle
energies made by mother nature to nurture growth in her children ( the seeds
) is discharged to the air through magnetic attraction by every rusting
particle . Every iron object that penetrates the soil is a magnet . The
larger the object , the deeper it is planted , if it is made of any iron
content the more powerfully it steals the accumulated earth charge ! By
simply changing to copper or phosphor bronze would completely change the
structure of the soil .Any chipping would simply leave deposits of
non-magnetic , non-rusting , earth sweetening copper .
As the rusty iron goes the land becomes cleaner , fresher . No iron fences ,
no iron tree guards no iron tools . Replace every iron tool used to touch the
earth with tools made from copper or from coated phosphor bronze . Wood or
bone . Every tool or object made of iron steals earth energy ."

Is this true or is it just metaphysics?

Chris