permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Question for Toby and anyone else interested.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dieter Brand <diebrand@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Question for Toby and anyone else interested.
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 00:44:53 -0800 (PST)

Well, there has to be an interface between the organic and the inorganic.
And it stands to reason that the line dividing the two is more or less
arbitrarily drawn by the human mind. In fact, there is no reason to assume
that Nature sees itself in the same dualistic terms as humans view Nature.
Nature does not see itself at all, it is. So are we. That is the basic step
science cannot take.