permaculture - Re: [permaculture] "all of Nature has mind and memory"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] "all of Nature has mind and memory"
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 01:49:07 -0000

Definitely and more than once too.

I've had once an experience in the polders of the Netherlands, where I felt the whole river-delta system of the Netherlands was an 'entity' on its own. (And No, I wasn't taking anything at the time).

So the idea that "everything in existence has a consciousness" or "everything in existence is alive" does not seem too far fetched for me.

This may be hard to prove, but not nearly so hard to understand if one observes closely or experiences Nature deeply.

Anyone have other experiences about this to share?

Daniel

Message: 1