permaculture - Re: [permaculture] "all of Nature has mind and memory"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Daniel Jager <dfjager@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] "all of Nature has mind and memory"
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:22:16 -0800 (PST)

I've had once an experience in the polders of the Netherlands, where I felt
the whole river-delta system of the Netherlands was an 'entity' on its own.
(And No, I wasn't taking anything at the time).

So the idea that "everything in existence has a consciousness" or "everything
in existence is alive" does not seem too far fetched for me.

This may be hard to prove, but not nearly so hard to understand if one
observes closely or experiences Nature deeply.

Anyone have other experiences about this to share?

Daniel