permaculture - Re: [permaculture] perennial nonedible oilseeds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] perennial nonedible oilseeds
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:01:01 +0100

what about beech? or acorns?

Am 09.03.2011 um 19:59 schrieb mIEKAL aND:

Mark Shepard at New Forest Farm down the road from my is making
culinary & biofuel from hybrid hazelnuts...

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com > wrote:

How about Walnut, Hardy Pecan, Butternut, etc? I bought some hardy pecans
from a farm in zone 4 in northern Missouri, they are small but far superior
in taste to southern grown pecans (probably better to eat 'em than press
them for oil).